Our Office Hours Are:
Monday by appointment only
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you — your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
If you are an adult. You will visit with Dr. Gentry and her assistant prior to looking in your mouth. You will meet in our consultation room, this room is private and comfortable. Where we will interview you and gain understanding of your dental needs and concerns.
- Meet and interview Dr. Gentry in a private consultation room so that we can get to know you prior to your exam
- Review your dental and medical history
- We will invite you into the privacy suite for the exam
- Take X-rays and images (pictures) of your teeth and mouth
- Dr. Gentry will examine your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis including an oral cancer screening.
After your interview and oral healthcare visit, we will then meet back in the consultation room to discuss and create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions. We are open to all questions about your treatment.
While children, will meet with our Expert Registered Dental Hygienist for real pictures of your teeth, X-rays needed, a professional oral health care treatment and oral hygiene instructions. Then Dr Gentry will examine your mouth for oral health. A treatment plan will be discussed with the parent so that we can implement your next dental visit.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form or filled out online
- Your dental benefits card
- List of any medicine you are currently taking
Regular oral healthcare visits are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist at least every six months for regular oral health care visits to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you may have a busy schedule, so when you are preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.